Think of it as your own branded leasing program for new construction, where we provide the back-end infrastructure and support, and you own the customer experience. You’ll benefit from:
- Cross-sell opportunities: Sell additional equipment and service plans to customers directly.
- Ongoing revenue: You’ll be the customers’ first point of contact for service work for the duration of the contract.
- Brand recognition: Your brand will be featured on all sales and marketing material.
How It Works
If you’re already working in the new construction space, chances are you already have a relationship with the builder. With the White Label RNC Program, you’ll not only be able to provide builders with the equipment they need, but you’ll also be able to:
- Put equipment on a leasing program.
- Present it as your leasing program since builders and customers will see your branding on everything.
- Leave all the financing infrastructure and administrative overhead to us.
We’ll also provide you with:
- Help building your sales pitch package for builders and everything else you need to close the deal.
- Help with developing your branded marketing collateral.
- A communication strategy for your customers.
- The tools and resources you need to continue providing the best customer experience.
As we mentioned, there’s also the revenue piece of the program. Your earning potential doesn’t end once the equipment is installed. You’ll also get the first shot at all future service calls on the units.
Nothing to Lose and Everything to Gain
If you’ve ever thought it’s probably better to stay out of the new construction space because it’s saturated with the big players, think again. The RNC White Label Program will empower you to compete with those players and can even put you a step ahead of them. We can help you get there.
For more information about the RNC White Label Program, including tips on leveraging your brand and growing your business, tune in to episode 14 of our Close the Deal podcast, featuring special guest Javon Findlator, AVP of Residential New Construction. The episode is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and SoundCloud.