What This Means for You
- Higher Average Ticket: A higher credit limit option may make it easier for customers to sign off on larger projects or additional products.
- Close More Deals: Having more options at your disposal makes offering a financing solution that meets every customer’s needs easier.
- Increased Sales: The higher your tickets are and the more deals you close, the more revenue you’ll earn.
What This Means for Your Customers
- More Buying Power: Customers won’t have to compromise on getting what they really want because they’ll have more funds to work with.
- Extra Funds: If customers don’t use the full loan amount on one project, they’ll have the leftover funds available for other home renovations or expenses.
- Future Prep: Having more funds available at the onset of their project means customers may not need to worry about having to add more to their budget later, making it easier to plan for future expenses.
For more information, please reach out to your Business Development Manager.